Robens Serac 900 – Right Hand Zip
The mummy profile of the Robens Serac 900 sleeping bag with its choice of certified Duck Down fill weight provides the best warmth to weight ratios for most general outdoor pursuits. Made in a box wall construction aids the insulation qualities of this sleeping bag.
Suitable for body length of up to 195cm and great for 4-Season use.
The 900g fill weight of the Duck Down ensures you are kept warm on colder nights and the quality of the Duck Down filling that is used offers a sleeping bag that is both lightweight and highly compressible giving you a small pack size.
The sleeping bag comes with both a compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack for optimal storage conditions on tour and at home.
Designed with a comfort mummy shape, the Robens Serac 900 gives more freedom of movement, which is further improved by the benefit of a shark-fin foot area. It is fitted with insulated face and neck baffles, as well as a full-length insulated zip baffle along the length of its anti-snag zip. Its hood drawcord is differentiated by thickness and structure to be easily adjusted by touch. The lining material in this sleeping bag also has high wicking properties for improved comfort.
- Comfort mummy shape enhances freedom of movement
- Insulated face and neck baffle
- Full-length insulated zip baffle
- Redefined neck baffle position and profile minimise draughts and heat loss
- Hood drawcord differentiated by thickness and structure for easy adjustment by touch
- Shark fin foot box with extra insulation Anti-snag zip guard
- Loft expander system increases insulation in the upper and bottom half of the bag
|DIMENSIONS||30 × 21 cm|
220 x 85 x 53cm (LxWxW)
34 x 25cm
20D 400T nylon ripstop, 100% nylon
900g RDS certified duck down 85/15, 600 FP
20D 400T Nylon Taffeta, 100% Nylon